Hello, I'm new!

Introduce yourself to the community - we're so glad to have you here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Hello, I'm new!

Postby nisey.26 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Hello,

I was trying to google my old favorite toys (Littlest Pet Shops of course) and kept coming across the newer style ones with the bobble head style, so it finally occurred to me to try add "vintage", and I couldn't be more excited with all the results I came across! I used to LOVE these toys when I was a kid. I always searched for them at garage sales with my mom. Now I'm excited and want to dig my old toys out of storage. I would like to make a little display of them definitely.

(I had no idea this was like a thing, but thinking about it, they were so cute, I'm not surprised). Anyway.. hello all! :)
nisey.26

Re: Hello, I'm new!

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see photos of your collection. I'm sure the folks here can help if theres anything you're looking to add. :D
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby nisey.26 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Thank you! I certainly might, I seem to remember a few pieces I tragically lost (pre-ebay) and was absolutely gutted... It would be fabulous to find them again! :D
nisey.26

Postby Tosh » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forum!! There are so many nice people here, I'm sure you will love it :D I would also love to see your collection if you decide to unpack it!
Tosh

Postby jillrose » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby Waylah » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Hello!
Welcome to the forum! It's great that you've found the vintage littlest pet shops you were looking for :)
It'll feel awesome replacing those missed pieces to complete your sets. Can't wait to see pics of your collection!
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby twincheckers » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 pm

Welcome!
twincheckers

Postby loves toys » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:40 am

Welcome! It's great to have you here! :)
loves toys

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 am

Hi and welcome to this community :)

Let us know when you got some displays finished! It's always so great to see other collector's childhood-treasures!!
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby nisey.26 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:35 am

thank you all!

it might be awhile because my old boxes are in my parents' storage unit while they are moving, and it is stuffed to the brim so they are inaccessible :cry:

i did find one box and it was mostly just the little food and water accessories. but i did use sarafina's guide to match them to the sets and it was enormously helpful! it made me want to track down the boxes, i definitely had "fancy curls carousel playset", "water garden kitties", "zoo baby bobcat with mountain den", "zoo baby chimp", "mommy deer with frisky fawn", "tickled pink kitty", among others! :)
nisey.26

Return to Introductions