I moved!

Anything and everything!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

I moved!

Postby katze016 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:36 am

Hello, friends. It's been awhile.
I keep seeming to take unintentional breaks from our LPS community, probably because my collection is basically complete and I've been focusing on other toys, but also life just gets in the way.

A couple weeks ago my boyfriend and I moved out of my tiny studio apartment in the city to a two bedroom condo in the country. There's so much more room for toys (yay!!), but my LPS remains the centerpiece of our living room. I'm lucky that Adam thinks my collection is as insanely awesome as I do!

After catching up on threads here it's nice to see some familiar faces making an effort to be more active. I promise I'll try to be one of them. After setting up my desk and craft station this week I'm hoping to finally dive into my chest of extras and make some headway on my list of custom ideas.
"All I want to do is dance, until I fall into the undiscovered depths of my mind." ~ unknown
katze016

Re: I moved!

Postby twincheckers » Wed May 10, 2017 10:02 am

Congrats on your move!

Can't wait to see what customs you come up with! :D
twincheckers

Postby loves toys » Wed May 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Congrats on your move! Can't wait to see what customs you come up with! I have a long list of ones I'd like to do but I just can't find the time. :cry:
loves toys

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Thu May 11, 2017 5:51 am

Congrats on the move! I'd love to see a photo of how you set up your collection! :D
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby Waylah » Sat May 13, 2017 7:18 am

Fantastic! It must be great to have the space to enjoy. Can't wait to see the pics.
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby jillrose » Sat May 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Yaaaay! Looking forward to seeing collection pics and seeing more of you around here :D
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Return to Off Topic