Any TV Series recommendations?

Anything and everything!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Any TV Series recommendations?

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Totally unrelated to LPS, but just curious what everyone is watching these days

I don't have cable, only Netflix and Hulu. I am a fan of OITNB, House of Card8, Sense* and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt but binge watch those once they are released. I also follow the Walking Dead and more recently Fear the Walking Dead (Not really into horror all that much but I find something appealing about surviving an apocalypse....lol). This week I started watching This Is Us. So far I really like it.

I feel like my taste in entertainment is all over the place. Anyone have any recommendations? What is everyone in to? :D
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Re: Any TV Series recommendations?

Postby twincheckers » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 pm

There's all kinds of really good nature documentaries on Netflix that I watch constantly. Have them memorized pretty much. lol .... Planet Earth, Blue Planet, etc.

Better Call Saul is pretty good, the first two seasons are on Netflix. Breaking Bad is also on there and that's one of my absolute favorite shows. We've binge watched Frasier twice in the last year or so.... If you have Amazon Prime by any chance Alpha House is downright hysterical.

Not really a series, bit I just watched Born to be Free on Netflix last night, it's similar to Blackfish/The Cove. It's about dolphinariums in Russia... I did cry a few times during it though so head's up...
twincheckers

Return to Off Topic