It's been a long long while...

Anything and everything!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

It's been a long long while...

Postby ibuildabrit » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:38 pm

I used to be an extremely active member on this forum but I let life get in the way. I have missed everyone on here and I am so sorry that I have been gone so long. I hope that it doesn't happen again!

Let's see what's new.
I broke up with my boyfriend of three years six months ago and have been trying to deal with all of that. It has been extremely hard with my depression and I have had a rough go of things for a while. I am dating a new guy but our situation is hard (technically he is my boss) and I haven't really resolved issues with my ex.

I have been really really sad lately and I hoping that reconnecting with this forum will help me remember aspects of myself that I liked. This forum used to be like a group of friends to me and I am hoping that I can get that back.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Re: It's been a long long while...

Postby loves toys » Sun May 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear the hard time you've been going through. We're always here for you!
loves toys

Postby ibuildabrit » Mon May 02, 2016 4:42 pm

I really appreciate your kind words and I look forward to reconnecting to everyone!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby jeapos88 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:04 am

Welcome back *hugs* sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me, and know you've been missed :)
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby dIGITS » Sat May 07, 2016 8:13 am

Welcome back, it sounds rough but glad you are making it through this. A family member of mine just split with their significant other of three years too. It can be tough sorting things out and finding yourself again among everything. I also have been away from the forum for a few years- mostly due to my obsessive doll collecting... but I try to pop in about weekly now. Let me know if you need anything . Feel free to PM me !
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Postby ibuildabrit » Mon May 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Thank you so much everyone! I am trying to get back in the habit of checking in daily on this forum. I feel so far behind! I really appreciate everyone being so great and I look forward to re-immersing myself in collecting!
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby jillrose » Sat May 21, 2016 2:08 pm

THEEEEEEERE you are! I had been worried! :( So glad you've returned!

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Best to reconnect with yourself and rediscover yourself in a way, too.

My now-husband was once technically my superior at work so hey, you ever know... ;)
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby ibuildabrit » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:18 pm

jillrose wrote:THEEEEEEERE you are! I had been worried! :( So glad you've returned!

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Best to reconnect with yourself and rediscover yourself in a way, too.

My now-husband was once technically my superior at work so hey, you ever know... ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome back! I am trying to get back in the habit of checking this forum. I miss LPS
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Hey dear,

I noticed your facebook posts over the past weeks and months.
I know you're feeling bad and I know that this depression thing is a hard one.
Even the best arguments do not help when the soul is sick... :(

I hope you get issues solved with your ex because you will need this cut for a new relationship.
Don't worry about this new guy is your boss....well, I married my prof. from university. :D We have two children and are married for nearly 6 years now. Things can work if you only want them ;)

Maybe reconnecting with the forum will help a bit!
Crossing fingers for you :-*
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby ibuildabrit » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:24 pm

I wanted to be back but unfortunately life got away from me again. I am back. For real this time. I am looking forward to reconnecting with everyone. I am so sorry for my absence and hope that you guys will always continue to welcome me back.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby jillrose » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 am

Yaaaay! :)
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:25 pm

welcome back!
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby Waylah » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby jeapos88 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Woohoo!! You're back!!
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby ibuildabrit » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:56 pm

I love this place! And you guys are awesome! Love seeing how everyone's collections has grown.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby Bodacious1992 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:31 am

I wish we had an app for this sight, it's so easy to check insta or Facebook... To bad we don't have an LPSF app... I'd be on it every single day!
Bodacious1992

Return to Off Topic