10 year anniversary!

Anything and everything!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

10 year anniversary!

Postby phoebemiller » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:12 am

Hi everyone! I'm so excited I just wanted to share...I'm celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary this year! And to celebrate, hubby and I are going back to our homeland, South Florida, and heading to the Keys to do our all-time favorite thing...SNORKELING! We used to snorkel all over the place back before we left Florida and had kids. Anyone else love snorkeling here? Scuba-diving? Any interesting adventures out at sea?
phoebemiller

Re: 10 year anniversary!

Postby jillrose » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:29 am

My favorite thing so far here has been paddle boarding :) I also enjoy snorkeling, but haven't tried it around here yet.

Congratulations on your anniversary!! :D
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby jeapos88 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Congratulations!! I've been snorkeling in Hawaii, but I live almost in the middle of Texas now, the only bodies of water around here are lakes, and I wouldn't recommend snorkeling there :)
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby Waylah » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:58 am

I went snorkelling for the first time this year, at the Great Barrier Reef. It was AMAZING!! So beautiful. We saw a shark! and Nemos! (aka anemone fish) soooo many beautiful fish and coral. There was this one tiny little colourful fish that tried to swim into our masks. So cute! I loved it. Would do it again in a heartbeat.
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby Tosh » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Hooray, congrats!!! So glad you're able to take a fun trip to your favorite place!! :D
Tosh

Postby phoebemiller » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:15 am

Thanks, everyone!

Jill- I've never tried paddleboarding, but it looks like good exercise! I'm going to go kayaking too when we visit.

Waylah- Ahh, the Great Barrier Reef, you lucky Aussie, you! Just about how many jaw-dropping amazing things does Australia have? Too many too count! It'd be a dream come true to visit someday!

Jeapos--I'm in Kansas now...I feel your pain. How was the snorkeling in Hawaii? I've always thought the water is colder there. Did you have to wear a wetsuit?
phoebemiller

Postby jeapos88 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:34 am

phoebemiller wrote:Thanks, everyone!

Jeapos--I'm in Kansas now...I feel your pain. How was the snorkeling in Hawaii? I've always thought the water is colder there. Did you have to wear a wetsuit?

I went in Jan and the water was perfect. It felt like bathwater, no wetsuit, just my swimsuit.
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby dIGITS » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Congrats! I've always wanted to go snorkeling but haven't gotten the opportunity!
10 years married is awesome! My husband and I will only be celebrating our 4th this year (though it'll be 10 years living together in October this year)

Do you have wedding photos to share?!
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Postby phoebemiller » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:07 pm

dIGITS wrote:Congrats! I've always wanted to go snorkeling but haven't gotten the opportunity!
10 years married is awesome! My husband and I will only be celebrating our 4th this year (though it'll be 10 years living together in October this year)

Do you have wedding photos to share?!

Hope you get to try it someday! It's like taking a peek into a different world when you do it! :D

I don't really post pics online. Even on my FB I just have pics of my guinea pigs. Not that there's much to show for our wedding... we were so broke back then we didn't even have a party!
phoebemiller

Return to Off Topic