Just wanted to share the story i'm writing

Anything and everything!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Just wanted to share the story i'm writing

Postby jeapos88 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:34 pm

I don't know if anyone else here play the sims, but I recently started writing an online blog/story for my game. If anyone would care to check it out please do so. I welcome any feedback, so please don't hesitate. This is the first story Iv'e written in a long time, so I know it's not great, but here it is anyway:

http://lifeorsomethinglegacy.blogspot.c ... ef-10.html
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Re: Just wanted to share the story i'm writing

Postby moonlightkitty » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:38 pm

YES I LOVE SIMS STORIES.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I've been thinking of starting a Sims story blog but I'm not sure I'd update it that often and I keep wondering how everyone manages to take photos and get them on the blog? Like are they just screensots or what? I DON"T KNOW.

Anyway, I'm following you now.
[Blog]
Most wanted: paw print club kittens and puppies!
moonlightkitty

Postby jeapos88 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:51 am

moonlightkitty wrote:YES I LOVE SIMS STORIES.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I've been thinking of starting a Sims story blog but I'm not sure I'd update it that often and I keep wondering how everyone manages to take photos and get them on the blog? Like are they just screensots or what? I DON"T KNOW.

Anyway, I'm following you now.

:D :D :D :D Yay!!! I'm so happy to find someone else who plays the sims! Which one do you play?

Yes the photos are screenshots. When you are playing, just hit the "c" key and it will take a pic of that moment, then they are saved on your computer and you just upload them on the blog. It took me a while to figure it out. If you want to get really elaborate you can even pose you sims then take a shot of them. I have a bunch of chapters already written, but just haven't posted them yet.

I have a second story in the works, set in a medieval world about a vampire, but I can't think of a good title for it.
jeapos88

Postby moonlightkitty » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:27 pm

I've played 1 and 2 in the past but I play 3 now. I don't think I'm going to get into 4, getting all the expansions for 3 was really expensive and I'm really happy with it. Although I've had to restart several times because I changed computers and couldn't figure out how to port my save files over. My favourite family is on generation 5 I think!
[Blog]
Most wanted: paw print club kittens and puppies!
moonlightkitty

Postby jeapos88 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:12 am

moonlightkitty wrote:I've played 1 and 2 in the past but I play 3 now. I don't think I'm going to get into 4, getting all the expansions for 3 was really expensive and I'm really happy with it. Although I've had to restart several times because I changed computers and couldn't figure out how to port my save files over. My favourite family is on generation 5 I think!

Same here, took me forever to get all of the expansions for 3, and 4 just doesn't seem as realistic to me. The farthest o got was gen 7, then that save file got corrupted and I had to start over.
jeapos88

Return to Off Topic