Missing Swap Package....

Anything and everything!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Missing Swap Package....

Postby Nina:) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:43 am

My (swap-) package to Jeanna is gonna lost on the way from Germany to USA. :( The investigation did nothing to help to found it. Germany doesn't search for packages international!!' Grrrr!!!

I got in the little post branch a shipping id but she doesn't work. The men in the bigger branch told me that i shouldn't get one there. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Does someone has these Problem bevore too?! :cry:
Nina:)

Re: Missing Swap Package....

Postby twincheckers » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:07 am

I sent something to Cora last year that got lost. Called US Postal Service and yelled at them about it. A couple days later it showed up again. Someone should try to contact the US Postal Service and see if they are able to do anything.

Does the tracking information show any updates for it? I'm sure the information is outdated by now, but you could say "On September 5th it was in Place A and then it disappeared" so they have somewhere to reference and start looking. We have three different postal codes in Long Beach and something from my parents was sent to the wrong post office location. I was able to give them tracking information and they were able to figure out which office had it based on what it gave them.

There's still hope, but it's going to take a few phone calls and a LOT of patience!
twincheckers

Re: Missing Swap Package....

Postby Nina:) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:13 am

The shipping id is round about 4 weeks old there's no update online the side says " i doesn't know these id"

I hope so there is any chance to find it in the USA :(
Nina:)

Return to Off Topic