I need your help please!

Anything and everything!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

I need your help please!

Postby loves toys » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:34 pm

My cousin is having her second child next week - I'm so excited. But the baby has 2 heart defects, 1st is Transposition of the Great Arteries, which is where the 2 main arteries out of the heart are switched. 2nd is that he has a hole in his heart. He will have to have open heart surgery shortly or immediately after being born. A Go Fund Me page has been created, http://www.gofundme.com/gt3spx74

I would really appreciate any site shares, prayers or donations. Thank you all so much!
loves toys

Re: I need your help please!

Postby loves toys » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 pm

My cousin is having a C-Section tomorrow and my newest little cousin will be here. My little cousin has been diagnosed with Transposition of the Great Arteries and has a hole in his heart. He will have to have open heart surgery either immediately or shortly after he's born. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate it. Thank you all.

Go Fund Me page - https://www.gofundme.com/gt3spx74
loves toys

Postby loves toys » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:14 pm

I just wanted to say thank you for keeping my cousin in your thoughts and prayers. My cousin had her baby boy yesterday, as of now, he will have to have his open heart surgery in 3-5 days. Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.
loves toys

Postby Alie » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:40 am

I pray that everything goes well for the child.
Keep us informed.
Alie

Postby ibuildabrit » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:25 pm

I am thinking of your family and hoping that everything went well.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby loves toys » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My little cousin's surgery has been scheduled for this Thursday, September 24. A Facebook page has been created, if you would like to "like" the page and/or share it, that would be wonderful!
www.facebook.com/prayersandsupportforbabyadler

Also a Go Fund Me page is set up if you would like to follow or donate, that would be wonderful!
https://www.gofundme.com/gt3spx74

Thank you all again!
loves toys

Postby loves toys » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:32 pm

My little cousin, Adler, has open heart surgery tomorrow. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you!

Adler-small.jpg
Adler-small.jpg (119.98 KiB) Viewed 11394 times
loves toys

Postby loves toys » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that my cousin's surgery went well and they don't anticipate any further complications but the next 48 hours are critical. He will be sedated through the entire 48 hours on a breathing tube monitoring his heart the entire time. Once the 48 hours are up without any issues they will remove the breathing tube. We aren't out of the woods yet but things are looking promising.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers and support!
loves toys

Postby Waylah » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:34 am

I'm glad it went well, and I hope he continues to thrive :)
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby ibuildabrit » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:50 pm

He is a cute little guy! I hope that everything is going well for him and your family.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby loves toys » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Thank you all so much! He is suppose to come home tomorrow - the doctors and nurses are calling him the "super baby of the floor" because he is doing so well. :D But the finances of everything are taking a toll. :(

Thank you everyone for keeping Adler and everyone in your thoughts and prayers. We all really appreciate it.
loves toys

Return to Off Topic