Two Unknown Baby Buddies Pieces!

Chat about Kenner's Baby Buddies toy line!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88, ibuildabrit

Two Unknown Baby Buddies Pieces!

Postby jillrose » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:23 am

I seem to have an aqua bottle that is not listed anywhere on Sarafina's guide site. You can see it pictured at the base of the purple swing in my photo here.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 3.14.13 PM.png

Any ideas??? Perhaps it's a "fakie" bottle? It's the same color as the "Big Girl Baby" aqua bottle (which I'm in need of ;) ), but the bottle I have is solid. Big Girl Baby has a hollow bottle.

ALSO, I recently purchased a MIB Splash 'n Slide Babies set, because I had been desperately seeking the duck for the set, and because I wanted the fun of opening the "surprise bag." Well - I got an EXTRA surprise when my bag reveal PURPLE GOGGLES!

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 3.14.25 PM.png

**Blue bucket is not part of the set, just a random accessory I had.**

The goggles are not listed on Sarafina's guide site, nor pictured in any photos that I can find. Everywhere the bag is listed as containing sunglasses, suntan lotion, and a starfish. (I had the starfish from my previous incomplete set, so I'm keeping him with the brand new set of course.)

SO EXCITING! :) I wish Sarafina were still around to update the guide site. I feel like many of us have made new discoveries and have updated photos that would help make the guide more complete for collectors!
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Re: Two Unknown Baby Buddies Pieces!

Postby ibuildabrit » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:15 pm

That is awesome!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Return to Baby Buddies