Help with a reference guide?

Discuss LPS fakies and look-alikes here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88, jillrose

Help with a reference guide?

Postby sarafina » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 am

I'd like to add a reference guide to my site for fakies, but I know virtually nothing about them and have none of my own...I'm hoping that some of the lovely fakie enthusiasts here might be willing to help me out a bit by contributing photos & info!
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Re: Help with a reference guide?

Postby Nina:) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:54 am

Thats a Great idea! I have a lot of fakies but from the Most i doesn't know the Company how produced them :(... If you need pictures i would create pictures them for you :)
Nina:)

Postby ibuildabrit » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 pm

I don't know anything about the fakies. Would leah be the best person for that?
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby sarafina » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Thanks Nina, pictures would be wonderful! :)

Leah has an awesome fakie collection, and she has lots of great pictures of them. I'm still trying to piece together which fakie was from which toy line, though. I'd like to do a brief overview of the LPS lookalikes - pets that weren't in LPS molds but are often confused with them - and then have more detailed references for the more direct LPS fakies (same mold). I feel like MOC fakie packaging will help most for that, probably.
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby Nina:) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Could you pm me your mail Adress? I would send you the pictures as soon as i can :D
Nina:)

Return to Fakies