MMW's Collection = )

Share photos of your collection with the community!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

MMW's Collection = )

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:10 pm

I recently bought the Jungle Bunch (complete) from Nina on a screaming deal. I had this set when I was younger and...well...I think we heard once what happened to it. anyway...

I was telling my sister recently about the newest acquisitions and updating our list and I mentioned we now have the complete Zoo Jungle Bunch (again) and the only thing we're missing is the pledge. she says, "no we aren't. Ashley, we have YOURS. We have your ORIGINAL pledge." I cried. Not even going to pretend. of all the things I've lost to have this set complete complete with my original pledge is just amazing!

I will try to get some pics together in the coming days of the things I have that I'm keeping (and not just my extras for sale!) but I just had to share that. I am so extraordinarily happy with that news!!
MoondancerMilkyWay

Re: MMW's Collection = )

Postby sarafina » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:16 pm

That is so lovely! How wonderful to get a favorite childhood set back, and to have that old pledge card as well!
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby jillrose » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:17 am

Yaaaay! :lol:
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby loves toys » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:35 pm

That is wonderful news! :D
loves toys

Postby Nina:) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:21 am

Oh how great!!! My mom give me round about a half Year ago all my Barbies and MLP Ponys... Some of them was missing and i buy a lot of on ebay to have them again! Thats so a Great feeling when they are arrive!! :)
Nina:)

Postby ibuildabrit » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:52 am

I am so happy that you found your original pledge! I would have cried too. It must be so great to find something from your childhood that you thought was gone forever.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby jillrose » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:24 am

I felt this way when I recently found my Paw Prints Club poster and membership card buried in my closet! :D
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby sarafina » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 pm

jillrose wrote:I felt this way when I recently found my Paw Prints Club poster and membership card buried in my closet! :D

I'm still scratching my head about my original Paw Print Club poster...I saved all of the other paper bits from the club, but I honestly don't even have a recollection of ever having the poster. It's hard to imagine myself getting rid of it or losing it! I keep hoping I'll stumble upon it. (But thanks to eBay, I was able to replace that lost piece anyway!)
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:22 pm

oh that is awesome jillrose!!

I always imagine when I reacquire something I used to have that it is my exact item come home again. Even though I know it's highly unlikely, I still like to believe it. :)

I took a pic yesterday of the Sparkling Pond pets I'm selling, but you can see my ponies in the background and it is such a fun pic!

it also kind of shows some of the LPS I have back there as well....

MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby sarafina » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Lovely!! Look at all the adorable-ness!
sarafina

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Oh yay...what a bunch of wonderful items...
I don't really collect MLP, but I would love to search through your collection!!
I considered to do recollect them a few months ago but it's too overwhelming. Where to start? If you collect this, why don't you also buy this pony or accessory...I know myself....this would mean my personal (financial) broke :lol: :lol:

I just will buy the things I had as a child - most of my ponies are still there. Maybe (probably) I will change my mind on this later ;) ;) I am very proud that I still resist the Dazzling Hair Pets and the Kenner Baby Buddies :!: :!:
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby Wholesaletoys » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:54 am

Lovely collection.
Wholesaletoys

Return to Your Collection