tiny details

Share your latest LPS finds!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

tiny details

Postby katze016 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:55 am

This summer I finished up a couple more sets with their missing pieces.

I finally spotted the second hair deco for the Ice Palace Ponies on eBay, accidentally listed with a partial Parade Ponies set. Rather than deal with the hassle of getting the seller to part it from the set, I just bought the whole thing for $10 and told them they only needed to ship the hair deco. Totally worth it!

And Waylah was so kind as to send me an extra decal for the Clubhouse Kitties that I'd mistakenly thrown away years ago when I was a newbie collector.

It's so satisfying to fill in those tiny holes that my eyes always drift to when looking at my collection!
"All I want to do is dance, until I fall into the undiscovered depths of my mind." ~ unknown
katze016

Re: tiny details

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:48 am

I love when this happens! Its always so hard to find that one piece to complete a set--especially the hair decos! I remember I was able to find a small lot that had a brush and guinea pig water bottle, both of which I needed at the time to complete my sets. So exciting! I think the very last thing I'm still looking for is the Saddle Filly hair deco.
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Return to New Finds