saddle blanket

Share your latest LPS finds!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

saddle blanket

Postby katze016 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:51 pm

A wonderful eBay seller agreed to sell me the saddle blanket from a Royal Palace Ponies set. I intend to include it with my Ice Palace Ponies since they're nearly identical. That's one step closer to completing my set!

I must say, I'm having a good couple of weeks on eBay. I wonder how much longer this lucky streak can continue....I should probably knock on wood now. :shifty:
"All I want to do is dance, until I fall into the undiscovered depths of my mind." ~ unknown
katze016

Re: saddle blanket

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Yes! I love when that happens! What else do you still need from this set? and what else have you gotten recently? I agree totally. I feel like the eBay gods have been really generous lately. I've gotten some great things recently (and also seen some great deals happen that I didn't get, but didn't need either). I hope it keeps going as well....also knocking on wood...!
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby katze016 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:33 am

Thanks, Joey! The last piece I need is the hair decoration with pointy ends.

I've picked up several things lately, not entirely LPS. I've won two more My Pretty Mermaids, one of them being kind of rare. I also just scooped up a lot of Tiger Electronic Disney games tonight to add to my little collection. I'm trying to collect all of the ones depicting the classic Disney movies.
And of course there's Jet, which I'm still giddy over. The monkey platforms and now this saddle blanket.
I also just worked out a sale with someone on the LPS facebook page for Tutu Fun Kittie's tutu.

I suppose the reason I'm feeling really successful in collecting isn't due to eBay at all. I just started collecting vintage In My Pocket three weeks ago. In that short time a few wonderful people over at the IMP forum have helped me cross off over half of my wishlist {175 figures!!!}. It's been kind of insane and super fun!
"All I want to do is dance, until I fall into the undiscovered depths of my mind." ~ unknown
katze016

Postby Waylah » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:10 pm

175 figures! Way to go! Must be so much fun, like Christmas in July! :)
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby ibuildabrit » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Wow that is really great! I love being on a forum (even though I am terrible about being active). Everyone is so kind and it's great to find people who love and share your appreciation for the toys. I know I try to be super kind when selling on the forum because I have gotten some great things from people on here.

Congrats on all your finds! I hope your luck continues to hold!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Return to New Finds