Sweet Sleepy Pup

Share your latest LPS finds!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Sweet Sleepy Pup

Postby jillrose » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:40 am

Hi everyone! :) I have missed you all so much. *big hugs* This year has been a little rough for me; I have neither the time to peruse Ebay daily, nor the funds to do as much active collecting as I did last year. BUT I did dabble a bit recently, and spotted an incomplete (yet good condition) Sweet Sleepy Pup set! I decided to go for it.

IMG_5574.JPG
My shelf!

I typically do not keep my collection at the NYC apartment that I share with my husband; my collectibles go home to my "old bedroom" at my parents' home in New Jersey. However, I recently acquired this lineup of MLP Mommy Charms and mini Fairy Tails Bird thanks to our very own chambychick's toy sale, and so I decided to add the LPS puppy for at least a little while. I have needed some cheering up as of late, and these toys bring a smile to my face! :oops:

I have decided to try and collect the remaining Dressed and Ready Pets, as well as the rest of the Mommy Charms. I am hoping to gradually get back to collecting, as well as be more active around here again. I miss all the LPS love!
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Re: Sweet Sleepy Pup

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:20 pm

Glad to see you back. So cute!, I love this puppy. And the charms. I would love to collect these as well. They're so great.
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby chambychick » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Awww just seeing this now, but I'm so happy they're in a good home!!
chambychick

Postby jillrose » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:14 pm

I've gotten 2 more since then :D
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Return to New Finds