Katze's Finds

Share your latest LPS finds!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Katze's Finds

Postby katze016 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:19 pm

These aren't all exactly new, but this is everything I've acquired during my absence from the forum.

I finally decided to start collecting the Dressed N Ready Pets. I picked up a complete Sweet Sleepy Puppy and a Tutu Fun Kitty. If anybody has an extra tutu, she's missing hers.
I got food dishes for the foxes and the hungry kitties, the hair brush and one of those elusive hair decorations for my Ice Palace Ponies, and an original sealed bag of paper litter for a Ready to Go Pet.
Just today I received my guppies! I hadn't planned on collecting the iridescent tails. I already had the pink-tailed guppies and was just looking for a castle ornament to complete them. But a few days ago I found a BIN for two sets, one complete and the other missing one fish, all for only $15!! So I jumped on it.

The lunch box and thermos were another surprise. They were on eBay a couple months back at a starting price of $25 or BIN $50. I bid the initial $25 and then forgot about them, figuring I'd be outbid but not really wanting to pay any more than that. Imagine my surprise when my phone beeped at me a week later to say I'd won!

Not pictured: Also, right before I took my little hiatus, LPS-in-Germany was so kind as to gift me a complete Fearless Friends Puppy Club. She knew I'd been trying to piece one together for a couple of years without success, so when she had an extra set she sent it my way.
Attachments
IMAG0052.jpg
Last edited by katze016 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All I want to do is dance, until I fall into the undiscovered depths of my mind." ~ unknown
katze016

Re: Katze's Finds

Postby jillrose » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Congrats! Those are excellent finds! :)
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby ibuildabrit » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 pm

That is wonderful. I haven't decided if I want the lunchbox yet but that is a great find. And I love the fox food dish. It is so cute and mine came from germany. Those folks in germany are amazing. They've helped me out and generally awesome people. We are lucky to have them. Greats finds on all your stuff!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby Bonbon » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:57 am

Congrats ! You found very precious items !!! LPS-in-Germany is very kind ; I can imagine your joy when you received the complete Fearless Friend Pups !!!! :mrgreen:
Bonbon

Postby Nina:) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Awwww the guppys!!! Sooooo cooollll
Nina:)

Return to New Finds