Merpets everywhere!!!

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Merpets everywhere!!!

Postby Bodacious1992 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:48 am

Hello everyone!!! I have been absent lately do to going back to school and life and such and only recently started actively searching to improve my collection but enough of that....

What is going on on eBay!! There are tons of merpets sets for sale! I have all of them from when I was a kid, but it's so cool to have that many opportunities to snag an extra. Just wondered if any of the collectors on here were downsizing, or are these all just randomly from someone else.
Bodacious1992

Re: Merpets everywhere!!!

Postby jillrose » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:06 am

I have been seeing a bunch of them too!! Tempting, but I have always preferred to keep my collection "real-life" animals only (save for a few MLP pegasi and the one LPS mer-cat that came with the hideaway set, lol :roll: :lol: )
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby Bodacious1992 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:32 pm

I loved the merpets! I had a lot of mermaid stuff when I was young so they fit in perfectly. I'd love to buy all od these but right now I am determined only to buy what I don't already have... the struggle is real.
Bodacious1992

Postby ibuildabrit » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:16 pm

I love the merpets and I got them dirt cheap when I was a kid. I actually have a mispackaged one that I am so proud to still have in the package.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Return to Pet Shop Talk