Member-Flippdat

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Member-Flippdat

Postby Allibvarsity » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:14 am

I do not know where to post this but does anyone remember Flipdat? I bought some stuff from her a while ago as she had a ton of pieces to help complete sets and all sorts of goodies. I've been trying to get in contact with her to buy some more if her stuff but it seems that she isn't on any forums anymore. She's very sweet! Does anyone have a way of contacting her?

She was big on Mistys forum but of course that is nonexistent anymore, the webpage won't even load to go back and look at stuff.
Allibvarsity

Re: Member-Flippdat

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:39 am

I remember her - she was my swap partner years ago...
Unfortunately I can't tell you her nickname or if she made it to this place at all.

I also remember her huge lot of extras - also bought some of her sets.
Cross fingers for you to find her! :-*
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby FLiPDaT » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:07 am

Alli from France?), I'm here! This is so strange and good timing, I guess, as I never check this page or looked into my lps hobby for the last few years! All of my extra inventory and collection are back in storage, in a garage, at one of my parents' rental houses. I haven't sold anything since I disappeared. We bought a house a yr ago though and the Husband would be so upset with me if I brought them back home, as I still have messes everywhere and our "office" is used as storage with items all over the floor. I don't think I will be selling or trading anything again anytime soon until I get the house in order. How us everyone?! Happy holidays, all!!! <3
What you lookin' at, Willis?
FLiPDaT

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Soooo nice to hear from you - I hope my custom (my very first) made it to your new home ;)
Hope you arrived safe and sound in 2017....... <3
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby dIGITS » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:52 am

Hi flipp! Hope all is well. I'm still here randomly, too :lol:
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Postby Allibvarsity » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:25 pm

FLiPDaT wrote:Alli from France?), I'm here! This is so strange and good timing, I guess, as I never check this page or looked into my lps hobby for the last few years! All of my extra inventory and collection are back in storage, in a garage, at one of my parents' rental houses. I haven't sold anything since I disappeared. We bought a house a yr ago though and the Husband would be so upset with me if I brought them back home, as I still have messes everywhere and our "office" is used as storage with items all over the floor. I don't think I will be selling or trading anything again anytime soon until I get the house in order. How us everyone?! Happy holidays, all!!! <3

Different Alli here! I always browsing on the other forums and knew you always had a lot for sale. I'm desperately looking for some things like the sheep wool and was gonna ask if you had some extra pieces :)
Allibvarsity

Return to Pet Shop Talk