Mer pets on ebay

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Mer pets on ebay

Postby Malinche » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:10 am

Hi Everybody:)))
Did you guys saw those uncomplete mer pets on ebay?? Arbt they crazy high prised??????
Malinche

Re: Mer pets on ebay

Postby Tosh » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:37 am

I think they're much much too high. But, I don't really collect them, so I really have no idea.
Tosh

Postby Allibvarsity » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:47 pm

I saw them....

They were listed by a different seller first. She had both the ponie and cat merpet set listed together and they were both complete.... Then she has the mommy mer catfish set listed in another lot with the puppy palace with the clam shell she comes with. Each lot started at $5. They were listed under Polly pockets because she didn't know what she had. Then the lady that is selling them now asked her if she could by them now for $200 a piece and of course they original seller said yes.

It makes me kind of mad because she is selling them way higher than what she paid for them and she took pieces out and made them incomplete sets....
Allibvarsity

Postby Allibvarsity » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:51 pm

This was the original sellers post and then the lady that is selling them now bought them
Attachments
image.jpeg
Allibvarsity

Postby loves toys » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:21 pm

I agree, I think the prices are way too high! But I think they know what they are doing by mixing the sets up - mercat with the seahorse set and the seahorse with the merpuppy/mercat set. That's one way to get someone to buy both sets and pay more. :(
loves toys

Postby Malinche » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:22 pm

I just dont like that she writes on the description that they are from her Kids toys.... Damn; the complete sets where listened on ebay??
Malinche

Postby Allibvarsity » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:26 am

Yes! And she bought them for $400 all together instead of waiting it out till the end.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Allibvarsity

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:36 am

Yes, this was a very odd thing. I was the first bidder of $5. Then the seller contacted me and asked me to tell her my highest offer. She said several people were interested and told me to tell her my max offer by 11 the next day. She wanted to do private offers via message. But I already have this set for myself so I wasn't going to pay that much. By that point she figured out they were LPS. So then she made a buy it now for the highest bidder. I thought that was a weird way to go. But I guess people are free to do what they want. I thought this new listing might have been the same buyer but I wasn't sure. I agree its way too much for incomplete sets :o
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby Waylah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:35 pm

What's the newer listing? Someone have a URL for it? I don't really collect these, but I'm just curious.
Oh, and if anyone wants the orange puppy from the dress up palace, I have one (and I think the hide-away room for it too) if you're looking for it, and not at ridiculous prices! ;P
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Return to Pet Shop Talk