10 Years!

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

10 Years!

Postby zuse » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:43 pm

So, I first published the Littlest Pet Shop web site I made 10 years ago! (I actually missed the date I put it up - March 11th). Anyways - I can't believe it has been so long! :-O
My pandas don't look very nice on the dark background. :-P
zuse

Re: 10 Years!

Postby Waylah » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:51 am

Your site was sooo useful to me when I started collecting. So many lovely pictures, such a wealth of information! There was nothing else like it on the net back then.
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Happy Anniversary! I love your site. It was super useful to me as well! :D
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby moonlightkitty » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Happy anniversary zuse! I still check your site.
[Blog]
Most wanted: paw print club kittens and puppies!
moonlightkitty

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:05 am

Happy anniversary =)
Your page was the very first reference I found, when I thought about LPS as an adult.
I still can remember...I was so overwhelmed when I found out there were so many, many more sets I had never seen before. I took out a few sheets of paper and made my own catalog with my inventory and "wants" =)
I was a student at that time and had no money and I needed a few months to recover from my first purchase on us ebay. She was a popular seller...I guess you all know her but I forgot her name. She was also part of the old forum...and her avatar was a picture with her and a horse on it. This was in 2008. 8 years of my life marked by LPS.

Thank you, Zuse...I don't know where I would stay now if I hadn't found your page!!
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby dIGITS » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:24 am

Yes it's crazy how time flies ... Also now it makes sense on why I didn't find your site my first year of recollecting- I started in 2005. I used that other tiny one , I forget what it was now. It no longer exists- but I think you reference it at your site. Anyway, I am forever grateful for your site zuse!!!

LPS-in-Germany ... I bet you are thinking of shooting star ? I can't remember her avatar. She lived in Arizona I believe and was a pretty big seller. I wonder how she is doing these days? I got many sets and pieces from her in my early years!
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Postby Waylah » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:02 am

Yes, you must be talking about shooting star. She made collecting such a treat, with such nice condition sets all wrapped up nicely. I hope she's doing well :)
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:09 pm

dIGITS wrote:LPS-in-Germany ... I bet you are thinking of shooting star ? I can't remember her avatar. She lived in Arizona I believe and was a pretty big seller. I wonder how she is doing these days? I got many sets and pieces from her in my early years!

Ahhhhh, yes!!! Exactely =)
I got a huge, huge box from her...I'll never forget how happy I was =)
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby zuse » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Hmm. So apparently the page was taken down for a few days (something weird with the host) but I got it back. :)

Also, added Windows Start Screen Tile support, so if you pin the site in Windows it has it's own little pink tile. Not that anyone would need to, but it was a fun experiment. :P
My pandas don't look very nice on the dark background. :-P
zuse

Postby katgyrl » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Waaay late to the conversation but wanted to add my congrats and big thank you, Zuse, for making your site! It was the first site I found too and what got me started collecting sets again! Also, I love that you made a Windows Tile, I wish I still had my Surface to add that on!
katgyrl

Return to Pet Shop Talk