LPS Christmas on ebay! (dianea1401)

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

LPS Christmas on ebay! (dianea1401)

Postby Waylah » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Wow, what a bidding frenzy! So many amazing lots. I hope everyone got at least something they were watching. I got one of the prototype cats, so I'm happy. Who got the never-made ride-n-slide hampster prototype? It went waaay more than my budget! Can I ask for a casting of it?
Happy Holidays everyone!
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Re: LPS Christmas on ebay! (dianea1401)

Postby loves toys » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:59 pm

That was all she had left of LPS. I debated on one of those cats, but wasn't sure if they were really LPS, so I skipped them. I think Joey got the hampster, I would love a casting of it too! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
loves toys

Postby Saradavo » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:06 pm

I got a few things so I'm pretty happy right now, esp because I got a set of guinea pigs!
Saradavo

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. Yes, I got the hamster. I cannot believe how high it went. I'm very surprised but I couldn't not get it, especially since I already have the rest of the set. I felt like it needed to stay together. I can't wait to see who else got what. There were so many things. How do you know its the last of her items?
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby Waylah » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Oh cool, can't wait to see the whole set together Joey! :)
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Waylah

Postby Nina:) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:21 am

Oh yes the Alarm clock rings Two Times in the night ;) but i ein 3 auctions :)!!

But no one of these proto Kittys ;(
Attachments
image.jpg
Nina:)

Postby loves toys » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:19 am

TequilaMockingbird wrote:Merry Christmas everyone. Yes, I got the hamster. I cannot believe how high it went. I'm very surprised but I couldn't not get it, especially since I already have the rest of the set. I felt like it needed to stay together. I can't wait to see who else got what. There were so many things. How do you know its the last of her items?

Yeah the price went so high because I was bidding, I really wanted the hamster since I didn't win the last hamster of that same mold that she had. She told me that it was the last of her items.

Here's the link to the other one of the hamster that sold: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Littlest-Pet-Sh ... 4ae06d9592

Congrats everyone!
loves toys

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:49 am

Does anyone know about the sellers unpainted kitties (possible prototypes?)? I know she has a few other kenner items. I was thinking that maybe they aren't LPS since the eye area is carved out and most LPS pets just have the eyes painted on with a flat face. And they seem a little smaller. Anyone else have any ideas? They're cute either way :)
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby Waylah » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:41 am

I was wondering about the eyes too. Maybe it was to have those inlaid sparkly eyes? Maybe it is a fakie. The head shape and body shape are too similar to be a coincidence. It looks the size of one of the hungry kitties. Can't wait to see it in the flesh .. er, .. plastic! :P

Waylah

Return to Pet Shop Talk