3 colorful easter exclusive bunnies.

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

3 colorful easter exclusive bunnies.

Postby Knidey » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:49 am

Hello Again!

I am new to collecting and two days ago I almost got the 3 colorful easter bunnies for 20 bucks but someone out bid me on the last seconds. My question is are these bunnies hard to find should I pay 75 for them? I saw them for sale for 75. I could not find the price range for them on this forum.

Thank you so much for reading my post and for any feedback. :)

Kylie
Knidey

Re: 3 colorful easter exclusive bunnies.

Postby jillrose » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:52 am

Hi Kylie,

You should not have to pay $75 for loose Easter bunnies. They have popped up several times this year; so, they are difficult to find, but not super rare :)

The problem is that savvy sellers know it's a difficult set to find, and so they set their price high. Other sellers do not know better, and so I have also seen this set priced for less than $10 as the starting bid.

Your best bet is to hold out for a set with a Buy It Now option of less than $40.

I am hoping other will weigh in on this as well :)
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Postby Knidey » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:06 am

Thank you so so much for your reply! I really appreciate the advice. I will do just that. Thanks again!
Knidey

Postby Waylah » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 pm

I agree, $75 is expensive. In the end, everything is worth what people will pay for it, but if you're patient you can get things more cheaply. I've seen the complete set with all the bunnies and the mum and the carrots and the cardboard sell for about that much, and it was admittedly because the buyer really really wanted them! This year the complete set mint on card sold for I think 150 or 175? I can't remember exactly, but it was a buy-it-now. But mint-in-box (MIB) and mint-on-card (MOC) sets are always more expensive.
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:39 am

...I payed 112$ for my loose Easter Bunnies in 2012 =(
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby Waylah » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Just the baby bunnies or the whole set? Because if you mean the whole set, then that's not a super huge price. It's not a common set, and it is pretty! :)
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Waylah

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:31 pm

The whole set... :)
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
"

LPS-in-Germany

Postby Knidey » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:42 pm

I was talking about just the 3 baby bunnies. I almost had it last week for 20 but I'm new to eBay and all of this and I got out bid at the last second. Right now on eBay I see the same 3 bunnies for sale for 75. Which I can't do. So I was just wondering if that's what most people who collect will spend on it. I think if it was 75 for the whole set then that would be ok.
Knidey

Postby ibuildabrit » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:52 pm

I wouldn't pay that much, just be patient. Things will come around again. I paid $25 dollars for my MOC easter bunnies.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby Knidey » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:47 am

Cool thank you so much that is what I will do then :)
Knidey

Postby Knidey » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:47 am

Cool thank you so much that is what I will do then :)
Knidey

Postby Waylah » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 pm

ibuildabrit wrote:I paid $25 dollars for my MOC easter bunnies.

That is an AMAZING score! well done!

Waylah

Postby ibuildabrit » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Waylah wrote:
ibuildabrit wrote:I paid $25 dollars for my MOC easter bunnies.

That is an AMAZING score! well done!

Thank you thank you. That was one of my finer achievements in collecting. I just gave a best offer price and the person accepted it.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby Knidey » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:40 am

Yay! So the other day I got the momma bunny and her three babies plus several other animals I needed and I think a baby buddies puppy. All for 50!!! I was soo excited! I had kept getting on and off my iPad that evening checking eBay at different times and the last time I checked it that mixed lot was there I barely saw the bunnies before I clicked the buy now! Lol I was soo happy especially since there were soo many other animals I wanted and two extra rare baby animals. At least I'm pretty sure they are rare. I would post a pic if I knew how to with my I pad. The baby puppy sor of looks like the a baby yellow cocker spaniel. It kind of looks like the yellow sitting kitten but it's puppy with cute little ears. I assume it is part of the baby buddies collection cause I don't know much about that collection and I know everything in just the animal pet shop collection. Anyways I had to share. Thank you everyone for your feedback and help this forum is Awesome!! :)

-Kye
Knidey

Postby loves toys » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Congratulations Knidey! That is so exciting!

Is this the listing that you won? There are some great pieces in there :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-90s-Lit ... 7675.l2557
loves toys

Postby ibuildabrit » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Congrats! So glad it wrked out for you
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby Knidey » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Thank you!

To loves toys that is the lot I won! I am superego scripted can't wait to get it here and set it up! :) is the cocker spaniel puppy part of a baby buddies collection? I'm going to have to start looking into the baby buddies animals. I like the animals not so much the babies I was never a baby doll child I always just liked animal toys.
Knidey

Postby loves toys » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Knidey wrote:Thank you!

To loves toys that is the lot I won! I am superego scripted can't wait to get it here and set it up! :) is the cocker spaniel puppy part of a baby buddies collection? I'm going to have to start looking into the baby buddies animals. I like the animals not so much the babies I was never a baby doll child I always just liked animal toys.

Yep, the small cocker spaniel puppy and the off-white bunny are both baby buddies
loves toys

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:10 pm

If you're interested in selling the water Garden Kitties' turtle, I might be your lady :)
"

LPS-in-Germany

Postby Knidey » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:08 am

I'm sorry I can't. It's the only one I have.
Knidey

Postby ibuildabrit » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:41 pm

LPS-in-Germany wrote:If you're interested in selling the water Garden Kitties' turtle, I might be your lady :)

I might have an extra, give me some time to look
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:42 am

Great - thank you!
I am waiting fpr your feedback =)
"

LPS-in-Germany

Return to Pet Shop Talk