June LPS meet! :)

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

June LPS meet! :)

Postby sarafina » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Our little Seattle-area LPS faction got together for a June meet...this time, MoondancerMilkyWay unfortunately couldn't come, but myself, katgyrl, Tosh, and...drumroll...FLiPDaT were there!! (Flip is a longtime, super awesome forum member who hasn't been able to be active for awhile - hopefully we'll be seeing more of her when she has more time!)

katgyrl kindly hosted the meet. We chatted a lot about LPS, did some buying/selling, and ate lots of tasty food. :) We're pretty much an LPS club, now. ;) Here are just a couple of pictures:
Attachments
lpsmeetjune.jpg
katgyrl's inventory & pile of purchases
lpsmeetjune2.jpg
Pet Shops & food!
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Re: June LPS meet! :)

Postby katgyrl » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:23 pm

It was loads of fun! I was happy to host! It's so fun that we have some of us who live close enough to get together! You should all move to the Seattle area so we can have a BIG get together with everyone. ;)
katgyrl

Postby ibuildabrit » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:48 pm

You guys are making me wicked jealous! But I am glad you had fun!
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:58 pm

katgyrl wrote:It was loads of fun! I was happy to host! It's so fun that we have some of us who live close enough to get together! You should all move to the Seattle area so we can have a BIG get together with everyone. ;)

I much agree with this!! hahahaaaa

have we decided much about July? did we want to casually kind of crash the MLP meet in Maple Valley?
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby katgyrl » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 am

We should totally crash the MLP meet! Tosh and I are both planning on going anyway, I believe, and I'm sure nobody would mind adding LPS since it's not strictly ponies, there are lots of doll stuffs going on there too usually. Will you still be around Moondancer?
katgyrl

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:33 am

You all are so lucky!
A shame that the USA are so faaaaaaar away.... :cry:
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby sarafina » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:06 pm

katgyrl wrote:We should totally crash the MLP meet! Tosh and I are both planning on going anyway, I believe, and I'm sure nobody would mind adding LPS since it's not strictly ponies, there are lots of doll stuffs going on there too usually. Will you still be around Moondancer?

Tosh is moving & won't be going to the pony meet, and I probably won't be able to go... I'll double-check my calendar though!

LPS-in-Germany wrote:You all are so lucky!

Someday we'll have an awesome international gathering with all our friends from abroad!! :) I just know it!
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby Nina:) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:46 pm

LPS-in-Germany wrote:You all are so lucky!

:( yes thats right!! But in Germany i have very nice LPS Friends the greatest was when we Meet us the first Time!!! :)

I'm very happy for you Ladys that you have done the Same!! Talking Over LPS is my lovelyest Hobby since i Start Collect them again hihihi
Nina:)

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:15 am

:-* :)
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
"

LPS-in-Germany

Postby Nina:) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:50 am

LPS-in-Germany wrote::-* :)

:-***
Nina:)

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:36 pm

katgyrl wrote:We should totally crash the MLP meet! Tosh and I are both planning on going anyway, I believe, and I'm sure nobody would mind adding LPS since it's not strictly ponies, there are lots of doll stuffs going on there too usually. Will you still be around Moondancer?

oh I was going to the MLP meet anyway! i am in the process of cleaning up my G1 and keeping my G3 close at hand and organizing my LPS so I can come with a table. and a cake. STUFF! someone buy my stuff!!
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby katgyrl » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 pm

*facepalm* I totally got Tosh and Moondancermilkyway mixed up in my head. So sad that Tosh is moving! We will very much miss her at our meets!

Yes, I'm planning on going to the MLP meet! I need to start gathering all my sales stuff together, it's pretty inevitable that I will forget something but organizing beforehand seems to lesson the amount of forgotten items. :P
katgyrl

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:52 pm

ah! it all makes sense now!
I was confused and didn't know who Tosh was (forum name v real name)

I have my LPS in my Rav with my Carebear Plush and some MLP, and the stable and the other thing and...oh goodness i have got so much stuff. *cries*
it LIVES in my car right now because a) i have no room in the house 2) i need to get rid of these things and i dont want to forget any of them!
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:02 pm

MoondancerMilkyWay wrote:I have my LPS in my Rav with my Carebear Plush and some MLP, and the stable and the other thing and...oh goodness i have got so much stuff. *cries*
it LIVES in my car right now because a) i have no room in the house 2) i need to get rid of these things and i dont want to forget any of them!

Do you plan to stop collecting???? :o :o
"

LPS-in-Germany

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:18 am

nonono, I just have many, many duplicates that need to not live in my car
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Ahhh, that's ok =)
"

LPS-in-Germany

Postby dIGITS » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:20 pm

soooo jealous!
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Return to Pet Shop Talk