New Website

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

New Website

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Hello Friends! For some time I have been working on a new website/blog to showcase my LPS collection! I finally have had a block of time to devote to it so I started laying the structure down. Its really far from complete and its very basic for now. This is my first website/blog so its a very slow process. I plan to break it down by sections but for now it was more of a photo dump. I named each section of the website based on an LPS set (The Guilded Cage, Treasure Chest Cove, Pretty Perch, etc). The Comfy Cushion is the blog (I thought it was an appropriate name for a place to come an relax).

I was really sad when Sarafina decided to step down and not update her site any longer. My hope is that my site can continue with current updates and show new pieces that have come up since (I know I have several to add). If anyone has ANY suggestions I would LOVE to hear them. This process has been really slow and long but it has been so rewarding. I really love LPS and want to do my part to make sure it get remembered into the future. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I want everyone to feel free to contribute.

My website: http://vintagelittlestpetshop.com

The blog (also accessible via the website): http://vintagelittlestpetshop.com/the-comfy-cushion/

Thanks everyone! :D
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Re: New Website

Postby Waylah » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:25 am

I love the new website! I didn't realise Sarafina had decided to not update her lovely website anymore.

I didn't know how extensive your MOCs and MIBs collection is, it's quite amazing.

Can't wait to see how the website progresses!
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby Waylah » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 am

Oh wow Joey, I just read your first post of your blog. That Kenner trial stuf is amazing! I so wish I could see what they look like, those first prototypes. So funny to hear the little kids' opinions. I wonder what the low price monkey set was?
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby jeapos88 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:50 pm

I love your photoshoot Friday post, I loved how each photo had its own little story with it :)
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby katze016 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Yay! I'm so excited to have an active website in the community again.
I haven't had a chance to read through your blogposts yet, but from a quick glance everything looks super interesting!!
I can't get over your MOC/MIB collection. I adore the packaging artwork and had been thinking about compiling a photo album of the illustrations provided on Sarafina's site for a long time, just to have them in one place to view. Now you've done it for me! :D
Congrats on your beautiful website, Joey!
"All I want to do is dance, until I fall into the undiscovered depths of my mind." ~ unknown
katze016

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:27 pm

Thank you so much!! I was wondering about the best way to break the sets up to make them easier to view. But I do like how they look all as one collection also. Thanks for the positivity everyone! :D :D :D
TequilaMockingbird

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:56 pm

I also just created a Facebook page to go with the website. I'll try to update the Facebook site when I update the website to make it easier to see the newest posts. Thanks so much ladies!

https://www.facebook.com/vintagelittlestpetshop

:D
TequilaMockingbird

Postby Alie » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:14 pm

What a huge work you made on this website. :clap:
Visually first it is a pleasure, I'll put a little time to read it. Bravo and thank you
Alie

Postby Bonbon » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:25 am

I love your website ! The pictures are beautiful !
Bonbon

Postby Tosh » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:12 pm

I just read your latest blog post and I absolutely adore it!! I can't wait for the next one to come out! I will try to think of new ideas for you as well, if you would still find that helpful :) But, great job so far!!!
Tosh

Postby dIGITS » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:36 pm

what a beautiful MOC/MIB collection!!! I think I caught myself drooling over your merchandise, too.
:lol:
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Postby Bonbon » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:57 pm

Will you repare your blog ?
So sad it's broken... I'll love see your beautiful pictures and collection again.
Bonbon

Return to Pet Shop Talk