tutu difference

Chat about anything LPS-related!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

tutu difference

Postby katze016 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the tutus included with Tutu Fun Kitty and Star Styles Pet Salon? They look identical to me but I'd like to be sure before I go looking for one.

There was a thread about this on the old forum but we were never able to get a side by side comparison shot.
"All I want to do is dance, until I fall into the undiscovered depths of my mind." ~ unknown
katze016

Re: tutu difference

Postby kristap012 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:36 pm

The biggest difference I see is the elastic waistband attached to the lace. It is longer on the tutu kitty. The salon one is sewn smaller to fit the dog better. Mine look slightly different colors but I think that may just be fading. The Kitty one is on the left, salon one on the right.

kristap012

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:37 am

I always thought the tutu from salon should fit the mouse xD
It's soo small...
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby katze016 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Thank you! I always wondered if the colors were slightly different. The kitty's always seemed just a bit paler pink to me and the salon's closer to a hot pink, but maybe if was just my eyes playing tricks on me.

LPS-in-Germany wrote:I always thought the tutu from salon should fit the mouse xD
It's soo small...

A couple people had commented the same thing on the old forum, but the one I have fits my dog just fine. It's a bit awkward to get over the tail and the hind legs, but it fits her.
"All I want to do is dance, until I fall into the undiscovered depths of my mind." ~ unknown
katze016

Postby kristap012 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:56 pm

My kitty one is paler than the salon one too. If you really try you may see it in the pic. Just thought it was fading but if yours are like that too then that's probably how they are. Good to know!
kristap012

Return to Pet Shop Talk