Pink Zoo

Discuss international variations here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88, LPS-in-Germany

Pink Zoo

Postby Allibvarsity » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Does anyone on here have the pink zoo? How rare is it and how much is it worth?
Allibvarsity

Re: Pink Zoo

Postby Waylah » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:24 am

The pink zoo appears to be only available from Italy, no where else. I 'discovered' the first one the community knew about just a few years ago (I think 2014). There have been a few sold since. It's hard to give it a tight value range, because it's hard to know how many there actually are vs how many people even know about them, let alone are looking for them. One sold early on for $800, but at that time I think we'd only seen a total of two others; since then more have appeared. I think if you're astute you can find one quickly MIB for $200 AUD, plus postage. I have no idea if the price will go up or down, because that would depend on if there is an increase in collectors looking for it or an increase of them available. But really, what bites you is the postage!
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby Allibvarsity » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:28 am

Thank you so much! I am trying to add new things to my collection but I want to get the rare items first before I worry about the items that I can find anytime. I've been debating on the pink zoo versus the original zoo and which one I should get since there is quite a cost difference.
Allibvarsity

Postby jillrose » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:58 am

It shows up on EBay fairly regularly. Right now, one listing is over $600 USD and another is under $200 USD :P
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Return to International Variants