Melanie's Mall

Talk about other vintage toys!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Melanie's Mall

Postby twincheckers » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:49 pm

Does anyone here collect Melanie's Mall? I need a price check on 3 sets: Melanie's make up shop, Melanie's ballet boutique, and Glamour Gown Shop.

They're for sale if anyone is interested (once I figure out how much to ask for them of course)....
twincheckers

Re: Melanie's Mall

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:10 am

i had never heard of this line so I had to look it up. I love this concept. Very cute! I think Zuse made a guide for this line as well! Also found this commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMcfIIhF_u8

:D
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby duenia » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:39 am

A couple months late to the party, but I collect these. They tend to be a hard sell unless you price them really low. I watch so many of the shops run through on ebay over and over.

Glamour Gown Shop I've been seeing it pop up a lot for about a year now and mostly hasn't been selling for I think a year now at $25.
Ballet Boutique doesn't pop up as much and looks like it's about the same as the Glamour Gown Shop.

Make-up Kiosk is a tricky one. It doesn't come up on it's own often. I got it in a large lot with 2 of the other kiosks, and all 6 Fashion Collection series dolls for $50. These were all MOC.
duenia

Postby twincheckers » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:52 pm

I sent you a PM duenia. :D
twincheckers

Return to Vintage Toys