Princess Gwenevere

Talk about other vintage toys!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Princess Gwenevere

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Does anyone collect these or know anything about them? I checked Ghost of the Doll and didn't see much. I purchased this lot, but they are much bigger than I expected them to be (was thinking they'd be closer to LPS size). Don't know if I want to keep/collect them yet. or if they are complete or not. Thank you!
Attachments
PG.jpg
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Re: Princess Gwenevere

Postby twincheckers » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:20 pm

I'd be interested in buying some or all from you.... though I'm not sure what a fair price would be... anyone have any ideas?
twincheckers

Postby twincheckers » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:22 pm

I know very little about them, just that I had a couple as a kid and I want them. lol
twincheckers

Postby loves toys » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:43 pm

I assume this is your listing on ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-Princess ... Sw5ZBWQS~Q

I collect them, but the only thing I would need is the silver and green flag comb.

What would you like to know about them?
loves toys

Postby starricat » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:41 am

What a great lot! I can tell from the pic you have 2 Fantasy Fillies horses (with carriage), 2 horses that I think are She-Ra related (like the clear one) and 2 that are Princess Gwenevere (I think the blue one may be missing a piece though...) The two flag-combs go to the PG horses and the various bracelets etc go to the dolls matching their colors usually. I think you may have all of the PG dolls except one. There are a few accessories missing though - (like a cat pet and a chest for ex.) but overall pretty great toys! :D
starricat

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:27 am

Thanks for the info! You know your stuff! I'm happy to report that they went to a good home! I hope she enjoys them!
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby twincheckers » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:22 am

*raises hand* I'm the new owner! Bought these beauties a while back and they've been lovingly packed away waiting for my fiance to put up a shelf for me to display them on in my office. Though I'm getting ready to put the shelf up myself.... :roll:

Starricat, where were you two weeks ago when I spent a whole afternoon trying to ID them? lol :lol: I figured out the Fantasy Fillies and gave up on the other two. Now I know! Thank you!
twincheckers

Return to Vintage Toys