The My Precious Pets Collection

Talk about other vintage toys!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

The My Precious Pets Collection

Postby jillrose » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:11 pm

These rubber pets show up in many LPS auctions, or are sometimes listed by themselves incorrectly as vintage LPS. These critters were actually sold as a single giant set called "My Precious Pets Collection." I remember that I got mine at KeyBee toys. Although I sold these pets on Ebay a very long time ago, I kept the back of the box for some reason. If anyone is interested, I can post an image of that as well :)

I came across the photo of the pets - the photo I'd taken for Ebay - completely by happenstance today, and thought I'd share it, in case anyone is actually trying to collect the full set of these. The only item missing is a little gray mouse, because that was the one piece I kept from the set ;)

Precious Pets.jpg
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Re: The My Precious Pets Collection

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm so happy I came across this again! I forgot you had posted it. Do you happen to have a photo if the back of the box? I just purchased this set. I had it as a kid and am happy to have it again. Just missing the horse trough. Very cute set!
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Re: The My Precious Pets Collection

Postby jillrose » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Better than that...I still have the actual back of the box!! I just don't know where it ended up after my move. I have yet to unpack my collection, and it's possible my scrapbook is actually in storage. Don't let me forget about this...I would be more than happy to give you this cardboard piece, or possibly trade for something :)

Also of note: this set came with a gray rubber mouse, which I forgot to include in the photo. It is the same size and shape as LPS mice, but a little more oval and less pointy at the nose.
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Return to Vintage Toys