Puppy in my Pocket

Talk about other vintage toys!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Puppy in my Pocket

Postby jenna444 » Sat May 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Hey everyone! Loving the new forum-- it's adorable. Good job Sarafina!

I thought now might be a good opportunity to remind everyone that I run a 90s Puppy in my Pocket site and message board. (I don't want to get too spammy!)

The message board can be found here: http://vintageinmypocket.proboards.com/ It's a good place for buying/selling/trading IMP toys and getting info.

My website is still a work in progress, but I have lots of info up on Puppy and Kitty in my Pocket, with the other lines to follow. You can visit it here: http://www.90sinmypocket.com/

Anyway, if you're interested in getting more info on IMP toys or trying to get rid of some, I would be happy to help! Thanks guys!

(I love your little community you guys have built up and hope the IMP grows to be more like it! You guys are so great to each other!)
jenna444

Re: Puppy in my Pocket

Postby sarafina » Sun May 25, 2014 9:42 am

Thanks for all your kind words -I'm so glad to know that you like the new form. :) We really are so lucky to have an amazing community. I've also loved seeing the IMP community flourish and am excited to see where it goes!

I'm going to sticky this topic so that your sites will be available as reference. And please - feel free to keep us posted on IMP happenings here! :)
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby jenna444 » Sun May 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Thanks Sarafina!
jenna444

Postby Misty » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Thanks for the link, I will have to check it out! :)
Misty

Return to Vintage Toys