2015 Holiday Swap! Sign Up Thread

Join in on our forum's swaps!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Re: 2015 Holiday Swap! Sign Up Thread

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:35 pm

I got my box from Jeapos today. Thank you so much! It is beyond perfect! It is so me. I felt like a kid again going through each item.
Here's everything out of the box. So many items to unwrap!
IMG_5929.JPG

How cool!
FullSizeRender.jpg

Texas Snowman! How clever!
IMG_5930.JPG
You can't change your destiny, so change your attitude!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:40 pm

I also got so many more amazing things including a bird guide, jalapeño chocolates and brittle, gold coins (my absolute favorite holiday treat!) and a bunch of science type things. The balancing bird was also a favorite of mine as a kid. Haven't seen one in years! But one that I was really excited by was this kit to dig your own gem!

IMG_5933.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

I got the green jade one. Super cool. It was fun digging through to discover this. Like I was 8 years old again.
Now I definitely have that christmas feeling again! Thank you so much!
TequilaMockingbird

Postby TequilaMockingbird » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:42 pm

And the shell from Iceland was also great! When did you go? I actually went before starting school a few years ago in the spring to the bird cliffs in the north where the puffins lay their eggs. Such an amazing experience I was reminded of with the shell. :)
TequilaMockingbird

Postby jeapos88 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:05 am

TequilaMockingbird wrote:And the shell from Iceland was also great! When did you go? I actually went before starting school a few years ago in the spring to the bird cliffs in the north where the puffins lay their eggs. Such an amazing experience I was reminded of with the shell. :)

I lived there from 94-96. I lived in keflavik. I remember going along one of the beaches there and gathering sea shells, I had quite a few, but most have gotten broken over the years. I do remember seeing those cliffs with the puffins
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby jeapos88 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:10 am

katgyrl wrote:I'm glad you like your box Jeapos! I'm sorry I wasn't able to get any LPS for you! I really wanted to make you a winter custom but I way overbooked myself this year! I hope you like the goodies I put in there. I can't remember if I said that the almond rocca are one of my favorite holiday treats and are made close by in Tacoma!

I do love it. I had the same problem with making a custom. I sprained my wrist right after getting my swap partner, by the time my wrist was healed enough to hold a paintbrush properly I didn't have time to make anything :(
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby katgyrl » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Awesome boxes chambychick and jeapos! :D

So I got my box from twincheckers on Friday, and I just haven't had time to get on the computer to brag about it! I LOOOOOOVE my box!!!! Twincheckers totally spoiled me and gave me so many amazing gifts!! I will try to pull out my real computer so I can post pics but it might not happen until Monday. I just wanted to let you know twincheckers that I got it and am SOOO happy!! ^.^ It is such am amazing box and I love absolutely everything in it!!
katgyrl

Postby twincheckers » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:10 am

Glad your box got there okay (and that you like everything)! I was starting to worry because the tracking wasn't updating. :roll:
twincheckers

Postby Waylah » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:50 pm

My swap package! Definitely worth the wait!!
20151123_213926_edit.jpg

20160109_124804_edit.jpg

20160109_125701_edit.jpg

I LOVE the fashion ponies!! So neat! When I opened up the little bag, I took the cream one out and was delighted, and then I realised there was another one in there too; I was so surprised! Very cool. Nice work. How did you do the hair?? Very nicely done. Even the little jewels are perfect. :D
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Previous

Return to Swaps