Pet Shop Playset!

If you're looking for something in particular at the moment, post it here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Pet Shop Playset!

Postby Barbieq » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:37 am

Heya! As a new collector I'm still missing all the basics, and the most urgent item for me would be Pet Shop Playset - and I'd prefer 92' version, but 93' is not out of the question.
I'm also interested in Kitty Playtime Condo, so feel free to offer me that too :)

Shipping would be to Finland.
Barbieq

Re: Pet Shop Playset!

Postby Waylah » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Welcome!
I have a kitty condo :D

And depending how you want to collect, you could find yourself with lots of pet shop playsets, because they are often in big lots that have sets and pieces you want. Getting all the accessories on the other hand! . . .

I think I have a spare set of most of the pet shop playset accessories, if you later find you're missing some. :) The 1992 set is easier to find than the 1993 set. (true for all the 1993 sets!)

Are there any other sets you're looking for?
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby Barbieq » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:47 am

Oh thank you Waylah for enlightening information - since I haven't seen Pet Shop -playsets for sale I somehow I thought those are really hard to find :D There really seems to be big lots on Ebay, with the pet shop, but I think I'd like to buy it separately and then buy just those accessorizes I want. Counter and cash register are must, of course :)

At the moment I don't know if there's other complete sets I need, expect all hamsters and other rodents :lol:
Also, I'd want to find those dog/cat crates, but I guess those come with lots as well :D

ps. I sent you pm about kitty condo!
Barbieq

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Waylah - we should come together: I have a blue Pet Shop Playcase and it is up for sale.
I am not sure but I have no accessoiries for it...
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Return to Most Wanted