*Obsolete* Frisky Pups Accessories Wanted

If you're looking for something in particular at the moment, post it here!

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

*Obsolete* Frisky Pups Accessories Wanted

Postby jillrose » Fri May 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Oooooh, first post on a fresh forum... :angel:

I am seeking all the accessories for the Frisky Pups set!

image.jpg

I received the gray pup as my mail order pet in 1994, and found the brown pup on ebay earlier this year. As I am having difficulty finding their accessories, I thought I'd finally dedicate a wanted post to them :)

If anyone knows how rare thus set is, please let me know!
Last edited by jillrose on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Re: Frisky Pups Accessories Wanted

Postby loves toys » Fri May 23, 2014 5:25 pm

It took me FOREVER to find all of my pieces for that set. Good luck with your search! I'll keep a look out for you!
loves toys

Postby jillrose » Fri May 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Truthfully, I'd settle for just their bed and hydrant. I am not picky about the bones/food dish, and I could easily make a photocopy of the newspaper for them. But the bright colored bed and hydrant really "make" the set! Why are these guys so much more difficult to find than any of the other Pet Presents from that year I wonder? :?:
jillrose

Postby loves toys » Sat May 24, 2014 3:39 am

I felt the same way, if I could just find the bed and hydrant. I don't know why this set is so much harder to find, with the colors and everything I would have thought that this set would have been more popular, just because it seems bright and fun. It would be nice if we could find out how many of each set was sold from Kenner. :?
loves toys

Postby sarafina » Sun May 25, 2014 9:30 am

It is odd how tricky this set is to find...it took me ages to finally get the bone and the food/water dish. I'll keep my eyes open for you!

loves toys wrote:It would be nice if we could find out how many of each set was sold from Kenner. :?

We'll have to be looking for a 1993 Workbook like the one you found for 1996...it would be really interesting to see how many sets they put in each carton.
Thanks to Lindsay1988 for my signature & Patty Krizan for the signature/avatar art!
sarafina

Postby loves toys » Sun May 25, 2014 1:02 pm

sarafina wrote:We'll have to be looking for a 1993 Workbook like the one you found for 1996...it would be really interesting to see how many sets they put in each carton.

Yeah that would be great, but when I bought the 1996 workbook I asked the seller if he had any from other years, in particularly any from 1993-1996, he said that they started them in 1996. But since it was hasbro who owned it at the time, I wonder if Kenner had something like it before hasbro took them over. :?
loves toys

Postby LPS-in-Germany » Mon May 26, 2014 4:11 pm

I find this whole company history a bit tricky. When Hasbro took it over, Kenner already belonged to Tonka. Kenner Parker Toys was sold to Tonka in 1987. Do you think Tonka might be a good address in this concern?
"Now I'm not looking for an absolution, forgiveness for the things I do - but before you come to any conclusions,
try walking in my shoes, try walking in my shoes
"

--> Wishlist: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5188
LPS-in-Germany

Postby Waylah » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:30 am

I think I actually have two spare yellow fire hydrants! But I definitely have at least one. Trade? :D
***Open for trade!*** looking for: 1993 case collar, mail-order puppies basket handle, and boxes and back cards

Wish list:http://www.vintagelpsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5339
Waylah

Postby jillrose » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 am

Aww, thank you! I should have marked this post as obsolete; I kind of forgot about it :( I actually did obtain this set from the wonderful MoondancerMilkyWay here on the forum.

My wishlist is fairly current though, and I love trading with forum members when the opportunity arises :) However, I am still a few weeks away from having all my sale/trade stuff gathered up. Working on it! :?
jillrose

Return to Most Wanted