Jillrose's Updated Sales with Photos

Post items that you'll be selling/trading through the forum.

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Jillrose's Updated Sales with Photos

Postby jillrose » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:39 am

Hi everyone! I'm selling everything you see in the **UPDATED** photos below. Please read my parameters carefully.

- Nothing is priced; please make an offer via PRIVATE MESSAGE and I will either accept it or negotiate it.
- Feel free to ask for a more detailed photo of a specific item or items, as well as details about condition. Most of the pieces here are in good to excellent condition, but as many were received as extras from Ebay lot, some have marks/flaws.
- Buyer pays all shipping & optional insurance charges. Depending what you're buying/offering, I may or may not build shipping cost into your overall total.
- IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE US: I am reluctant to attempt ex-US shipments, because I lack both experience and the time required to fill out customs forms. If you are outside the US and really want something I have for sale, please be prepared to warn me of any regulations your country may have when it comes to receiving parcels from the US and help me along with the process.
- Payment via Paypal ONLY and the funds must be sent "as a gift" so that no charges are incurred to me.
- I have a full-time job, and therefore it may take several days for me to get to a post office for calculating shipping cost and then doing the actual shipment once payment is received.

That all said, here is what I have:

IMG_7537.JPG
Large pieces, 1 of 2

IMG_7538.JPG
Large pieces, 2 of 2

IMG_7610.JPG
Pets, including some fakies
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Re: Jillrose's Updated Sales with Photos

Postby jillrose » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:40 am

IMG_7609.JPG