**OBSOLETE - SEE NEW THREAD** LPS Items for Sale!

Post items that you'll be selling/trading through the forum.

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

**OBSOLETE - SEE NEW THREAD** LPS Items for Sale!

Postby jillrose » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi everyone! I'm selling everything you see in the photos below. Please read my parameters carefully.

- Nothing is priced; please make an offer via PRIVATE MESSAGE and I will either accept it or negotiate it
- Feel free to ask for a more detailed photo of a specific item or items, as well as details about condition. Most of the pieces here are in good to excellent condition.
- Buyer pays all shipping & optional insurance charges
- IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE US: I am reluctant to attempt ex-US shipments, because I lack both experience and the time required to fill out customs forms. If you are outside the US and really want something I have for sale, please be prepared to warn me of any regulations your country may have when it comes to receiving parcels from the US and help me along with the process.
- Payment via Paypal ONLY and the funds must be sent "as a gift" so that no charges are incurred to me
- I have a full-time job, and therefore it may take several days for me to get to a post office for calculating shipping cost and then doing the actual shipment once payment is received.

This is my first time doing sales here, so patience is appreciated :)

That all said, here is what I have:

IMG_7193.JPG
LPS large pieces

IMG_7194.JPG
LPS small accessories

IMG_7195.JPG
LPS pets

Please note: both Beethovens are badly scratched up. The blue parrot's feet are broken so he cannot perch properly. Several non-LPS items included here for those who may be interested in "fakies." Also, the Lovebirds do not kiss - they were made wrong and they face away from one another!
Last edited by jillrose on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Re: LPS Items for Sale!

Postby Bubtub » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi interested in the 2 sheepdogs (with 8 puppies), the blue cushion, the carrier, and the pink cat scratching base. How much for those please with postage to Australia (6027). Thanks :)
Bubtub

Postby jillrose » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi Bubtub, please PM me with a suggested price outside of the shipping costs :)
jillrose

Postby jillrose » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:40 am

Update: some animals have sold. All accessories from original photos are still available.

IMG_7195.JPG
jillrose

Postby jillrose » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Update - pics no longer accurate! More items sold. I will do my best to update soon! Things to add as well! :)
jillrose

Return to Forum Sales