dIGITS

Please post feedback for anyone you've done a transaction with on the forum.

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

dIGITS

Postby FLiPDaT » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:21 pm

...was extremely easy to work with. She helped me bunches with prices and is prompt on her messages. Really easy transaction and very reliable buyer. i could always count on her to reply back, even if i didn't expect one. Wouldn't mind dealing with her again. She was also patient between the time she made the payment and i actually shipped. Thanks, dIGITS! =]

*posted on the previous forum as well:
http://lpscollectors.proboards56.com/in ... 900&page=1
What you lookin' at, Willis?
FLiPDaT

Re: dIGITS

Postby styxlver_82 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:14 am

I had a wonderful trade with dIGITS. She was quick with communication, shipped super fast, everything was really well packed, and items were just as described. I'd be happy to trade with her again any day.

And I'm so happy to finally have the "Dress Me Up" Baby Buddies girl in my collection! :]

--Leah
Currently looking for the Lamb fact card...please let me know if you have one for sale or trade!
styxlver_82

Postby FLiPDaT » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:32 pm

dIGITS traded me some accessories i really needed, some of which i know would be really hard to find. i'm happy with her end of the trade. she shipped fast and in a cute box. i also STILL owe her my end of the trade. i'm fortunate that everyone has been very understanding. =]
What you lookin' at, Willis?
FLiPDaT

Postby Alie » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:32 am

Perfect !
Friendly and very fast ! Well-kept parcel.
A nice and easy transaction. Thank you very much ! :D
Alie

Postby styxlver_82 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Another great transaction here! diGITs is wonderful to talk to, item arrived really quick, and was well packaged. I'm so happy with my new set. :) Thank you!

--Leah
Currently looking for the Lamb fact card...please let me know if you have one for sale or trade!
styxlver_82

Postby styxlver_82 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:18 pm

And another great trade with dIGITS here. The items I purchased were in fantastic condition; I'm very happy with them. :) They were packaged really securely too, and shipped quickly. Thank you dIGITS!

--Leah
styxlver_82

Postby Shooting_star2 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:25 am

Digits is great! She always pays super fast with no problems. She is a patient and gracious customer - plus when sending items for trades - ships super fast as well. Thanks Digits!
Shooting_star2

Postby chimummy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:57 pm

digits i a star!! great to talk to and very helpful!!!
recieved parcel today.all packed brilliantly and arrived very fast!
cant wait to get some more bits.
many many thanks xxxx
chimummy

Postby styxlver_82 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Another superb trade...I'm so pleased to have been able to get these items. :) Everything arrived really quick, and they're great. Digits is awesome to talk to, and I really enjoy getting messages from her.

Thanks again!

--Leah
styxlver_82

Postby wsbunnies » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Fantastic transaction. Everything was packed nicely and arrived quickly. Thank you so much :)
wsbunnies

Postby chimummy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:35 pm

brought alot of items from digits and yet again had a brilliant transaction.
she is so wonderful to deal with, very helpful and great to talk to.
thanks again hun
chimummy

Postby AnnaVLL » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Digits is a great person to trade with. She is extremely accomodating and fair. Wonderful communication, and I am very happy with the transaction. Would definitely to do bus. with again :)
Thanks!
AnnaVLL

Digits feedback

Postby babylicketysplit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

:D absolutely wonderful seller. she gave me an awesome deal on a guppy puppy set and the splash n play mercat n puppy plus their crab. I am extremely PLEASED! i hope to trade or buy from again :D Plus she is great to communicate with.
babylicketysplit

Postby BlackCurtains » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 pm

She contacted me about some things on my Wishlist I wanted that she had for sale. She was awesome, totally fair and shipped very quickly. Thank you so much! :D
BlackCurtains

Postby Shooting_star2 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Always great working with Digits :D Super fast payment and knows exactly what she needs!
Shooting_star2

Postby unicorn4484 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 am

DIGITS is an awesome reliable friendly trader :) Thank you!!
If i could be reincarnated, I'd come back as a littlest pet shop :P
unicorn4484

Postby styxlver_82 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 am

Just realized I hadn't gotten around to leaving feedback for dIGITS on a recent purchase she made from me; sorry 'bout that. As always, everything went perfectly...quick payment, great communication, and all that good stuff. :) Thanks!
styxlver_82

dIGITS

Postby lps4ever » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 am

Very pleased with the LPS items that I purchased from her! Great communication & fast shipment...Hope she has more items that I need in the near future!
lps4ever

Postby styxlver_82 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:30 am

I purchased some LPS & MLP items from dIGITS, and as always, everything was great. :) I love my new ponies and was really happy to take a few things off of my LPS Wishlist...thanks so much!
styxlver_82

Postby kagenator » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:43 pm

awesome possum :) . Got everything perfectly
kagenator

Postby Beth3346 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:56 pm

she helped me complete some my of lps sets that were missing pieces. i also bought a couple of lps sets from her. they arrived quickly and in wonderful condition.

Thank You :D
Beth3346

Next

Return to Seller Feedback