Gosling

Please post feedback for anyone you've done a transaction with on the forum.

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Gosling

Postby jillrose » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:25 pm

I purchased the Frisky Pups' accessories from Gosling :) Quick shipping & everything is in excellent condition! Thank you! :)
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Re: Gosling

Postby MoondancerMilkyWay » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:33 pm

I purchased from Gosling:
Twinkling sledding party
Brave German shepherd
Run n fun pups

Shipping was quick and prices were negotiable. However despite being told they were in good condition the items were discolored/yellowing and had severe paint rubs and the pond base for the sled party was broken. It did not break during shipping and leaked in the box as well as previously and now the pond is almost empty.
I contacted her to try to resolve the issue and asked for a partial refund due to condition not being good/played with condition but rather poor and broken. Initially she said she would issue a refund and since then has told me that she is not to blame and I will get nothing.

Buyer beware. Get pictures and detailed description before buying and do not send money through PayPal as a gift, always as paying for goods/services.
MoondancerMilkyWay

Postby eberzitis » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:25 pm

I purchased the Take Care Pup set from Gosling (which I have been looking for forever!) and shipping was really fast and the set was in awesome condition :)
eberzitis

Postby kristap012 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:57 am

Purchased a bunch of sets I've been after forever from Gosling. Great communication, packaged well, shipped quickly and sets were in good condition. Very happy with my purchase, I recommend this seller!!
kristap012

Return to Seller Feedback