FLiPDaT

Please post feedback for anyone you've done a transaction with on the forum.

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

Flipdat

Postby unicorn4484 » Sun May 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Flipdat is great, she shipped fast and with beautiful packaging. The items arrived in grerat condition coz she is fussy about LPS. :D
If i could be reincarnated, I'd come back as a littlest pet shop :P
unicorn4484

Re: Flipdat

Postby dIGITS » Tue May 27, 2008 11:21 am

haha beautiful packaging (break's not over until the coffee's gone)... and items just as described! great communication & fun to deal with!
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Postby seagoddessserena » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Okay, I am WAY late with leaving feedback for flip. :oops: I bought a bunch of goodies from her in May and she shipped them quickly and very well packaged. :mrgreen:
seagoddessserena

Postby seagoddessserena » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Another feedback for flip, lol. I just got a bunch more goodies from her and they were yet again, packaged very well. LoL. She's great to buy from!
seagoddessserena

Postby FLiPDaT » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:28 pm

seagoddessserena wrote:Okay, I am WAY late with leaving feedback for flip. :oops: I bought a bunch of goodies from her in May and she shipped them quickly and very well packaged. :mrgreen:

no, you're not late... you actually left it at the other forum, but i forgot to copy what you wrote from the other forum and paste it here to save you time and blah blah blah blah blah. hahaha. but thank you and i'm happy you got them safetly. ;]
What you lookin' at, Willis?
FLiPDaT

Postby seagoddessserena » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Yeah I know I left it there, but I should have put it here too. I forgot about it. :?
seagoddessserena

Postby Alie » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:43 am

Sorry for leaving feedback so late after... :? I did not know that you made it.

Flipdat are a very cute person.
Her shipping was very fast. With a little suprise in the letter. :D
An easy and pleasant trade. Hope to deal with again !
Alie

Postby Shooting_star2 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Just got a fantastic end to my trade with Flip - great packaging and awesome stuff - plus a great personality to go with. Now, I just wish she could get her forum id thingy straighted out so she could start posting - we all miss her! :D
Shooting_star2

Postby FLiPDaT » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Sooo... it's only right for me to post on here that i messed up a lot of my credibility. i left Shooting Star waiting on my end of our trade for 1.5 years and left dIGITS hangin on my end of a trade for 2 years. UNACCEPTABLE. but i'm glad everyone doesn't hate me. I tried to send them both extra LPS stuff in hopes that it made up for the time. in reality, i know it was very frustrating for them, even though they know i wasn't trying to rip them off purposely. very inconvenient. i know. :oops:

what i would like to do with trades in the future, because of what i did to these two ladies, is to send my end of the trade first - that's if anyone wants to work with me again. Purchases might be a little bit different though, i'd have to receive money first, of course. if anyone working with me on any future transactions have any concerns, feel free to let me know in a PM. i'd be happy to address them or work on it with you. ;)
FLiPDaT

Postby Shooting_star2 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Ahhh....we still love you Flip! And yes, you absolutely made up for being late with some really beautiful items, and I still have that sweet little teddy bear in the bag that made everything smell sooooo sweet! Hope to do some more trade with you soon! :D
Shooting_star2

Postby FLiPDaT » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:40 pm

thanks, Mama T. =')
FLiPDaT

Postby dIGITS » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 pm

hahaha- yeah i got my stuff today.
i always knew you'd come through! =)
plus you definitely made up the 'interest' w/ the extras.

no hard feelings!
dIGITS

Postby FLiPDaT » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

cool. the package reached you a little bit faster than i thought. glad it got to you safely. Thanks for your kind words also, dIGITS. =]
FLiPDaT

Postby lps4ever » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Received LPS Mommy & Baby Puppies today from her! She's been great to work with. Came well packaged along with the cutest "Kitty Card."
Hope to do business with her again real soon..Thanks, FlipDat!
lps4ever

Postby katgyrl » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 am

Just made a great trade with Flipdat! She shipped it super quick and such beautiful packaging! Items absolutly beautiful! Definitely hope to trade with her again!
katgyrl

Postby ibuildabrit » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 am

Sorry it took me so long to post but thank you so much for the pieces I needed! You are amazing and I would gladly trade with you again.
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Postby jeapos88 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Love the items I got, fast shipping and a really cute card :D thanks so much!!
I love cats, It's people I can't stand
jeapos88

Postby styxlver_82 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:41 pm

I just had a wonderful trade with FLiPDaT. She was quick to reply to my messages, and shipped my items quickly as well. I'm really pleased with everything...the items are exactly as described, and they were packed really nicely. So happy to have them in my collection...thanks FLiPDaT! :D
Currently looking for the Lamb fact card...please let me know if you have one for sale or trade!
styxlver_82

Postby kagenator » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 pm

thank you flipdat for selling me some items :) . fast shipping and a nice person to deal with :D
kagenator

Postby Shooting_star2 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Flip is awesome! I don't trade much...but when I do she is always a favorite. Fast shipping, great communication and helps me to help other collectors fulfill their wishlists - gush, gush :D
Shooting_star2

Postby sarafina » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Yay for Flipdat! I bought some items from her, and they all arrived in perfect condition. The packaging was great and the shipping was super fast. Her communication was fantastic, too - she provided lots of close-up photos of everything. Thanks so much!!
sarafina

Postby dIGITS » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:29 pm

did a trade with flipdat- everything came in a timely manner and flipdat is so much fun to work with- she's such a sweetheart! :D
dIGITS

Postby aleighjc » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Flipdat- Thanks so much for the LPS. I love how you described everything in such detail and took extra photos of any flaws. Really happy with what I got :) Thank you!
aleighjc

FLiPDaT

Postby dj_abel » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 am

FLiPDaT is a great seller, because she sells things at good prices, is very nice, and has great communication! I highly recomend you buy from her!!!
dj_abel

Re: FLiPDaT

Postby volleylove7 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:35 pm

I bought from her and she was easy to buy from and had reasonable prices
Obsessive G1 and G2 LPS collector along with Disney dolls, pins, vinylmations, and Monster High dolls :D
volleylove7

Next

Return to Seller Feedback