sarafina

Please post feedback for anyone you've done a transaction with on the forum.

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

sarafina

Postby babylicketysplit » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 pm

:D She purchased a moc lps set and a loose mail order bunny from me, she was prompt to pay and let me know when her package arrived. very friendly comunication and nice to chat with! im glad to have sold my extra's to a fellow collector where they will be enjoyed :)
babylicketysplit

Re: aarafina

Postby ibuildabrit » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 am

Dear sarafina,
Thank you for my monies! You are the bestest! Now i can buys the gas for my car to run!
Brittany
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings
ibuildabrit

Re: sarafina

Postby FLiPDaT » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:12 pm

i sold sarafina a couple of lps sets. She was extra easy to work with, great communication and extra nice. thank you for your purchase, Sarafina. =]
What you lookin' at, Willis?
FLiPDaT

Postby becu1990 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:30 am

I bought a LPS set from Sarafina and she was very friendly and easy to work with. My package arrived very fast and all of the parts were wrapped very nicely in tissue paper and bubble wrap. Thanks a bunch Sarafina!
becu1990

Sarafina

Postby volleylove7 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 am

She is a really good person to buy sets from. I recremend her for people. And, she lets you pick your own price.
Obsessive G1 and G2 LPS collector along with Disney dolls, pins, vinylmations, and Monster High dolls :D
volleylove7

Postby chambychick » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:37 pm

This is so delayed but I bought some things from Sarafina and everything went wonderfully! She was very sweet and so helpful! The items were also perfect! Thanks again soo much!
chambychick

Postby jillrose » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:10 am

Sarafina is an excellent seller & so sweet to work with!!! Thank you so much :D
Most Wanted: fakie baby pets!
jillrose

Return to Seller Feedback