kagenator

Please post feedback for anyone you've done a transaction with on the forum.

Moderators: zuse, loves toys, styxlver_82, jeapos88

kagenator

Postby dIGITS » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm

so far, so good :lol: ... kagenator is fun to work with, a delightful young lass with a heart of gold... haha... wtf... hmm.. sure.
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Re: KAGENATOR

Postby Alie » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 am

Fast, Friendly and a well-kept sending... Perfect !
Hope to deal with again. :D
Alie

Postby styxlver_82 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:07 pm

I bought a couple of items from Kagenator and everything went perfect. She was great to talk to, and shipped my items really fast. I hope I have the pleasure of doing business with her again someday. :)

--Leah
Currently looking for the Lamb fact card...please let me know if you have one for sale or trade!
styxlver_82

Postby weaselmouse » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:07 pm

I still have to mail my side of the trade to Kagenator, but today I received the salon dog jacket i traded her for in the mail in a tiny size bag and it was packaged so nicely and had a reminder of what i needed to send. (i have such a bad memory sometimes, so i was grateful!!!)

"a nice young lass with a heart of gold." <-- LOL @ digits.
weaselmouse

Postby styxlver_82 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Just had an awesome trade with kagenator! She's wonderful to talk to and always replied quickly, shipping was SUPER fast, everything was packed well, & the items were great. Thanks!

--Leah
Currently looking for the Lamb fact card...please let me know if you have one for sale or trade!
styxlver_82

Postby AnnaVLL » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:06 pm

She is great to trade with! I just received my package and everything was very nicely wrapped up. Great communication, and very good patience during hectic times for me! Hope to do business with again soon!
AnnaVLL

Postby Imilie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 am

I traded with Kagenator and all was perfect !
Imilie

Postby chimummy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:13 pm

i bought some bits from kagenator and am so happy. all nicely packaged and arrived really quickly. amazing seeingas im in the uk and it was over xmas.
hope to buy some more bits soon,
many thanks xx
chimummy

Postby Imilie » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:49 pm

I trade again with Kagenator and I received very quickly my letter !
Imilie

Postby styxlver_82 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am

I recently had another fantastic trade with kagenator too. Everything went perfect, thank you so much!

--Leah
styxlver_82

Postby Shooting_star2 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Another great trade with Kagenator - she's a pro! Thanks so much - and lots of Littlest Pet Shop pets thank you for helping to complete them back to their original form :D
Shooting_star2

Postby styxlver_82 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:20 am

Another fantastic, awesome, and wonderful trade with Kagenator! I really appreciate that she let me know she had pieces from my Wishlist that I might be interested in...very happy to get those. :) Thank you!
styxlver_82

Postby styxlver_82 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 pm

And another great transaction with Kagenator...this time, she helped me get some LPS boxes for my collection. Communication was great, items were packaged well and shipped quickly, and everything was just as described. So basically, everything was perfect, as always. :) Thanks!
styxlver_82

Postby Shooting_star2 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:54 am

Another great trade with Kagenator - thanks so much, more sets COMPLETE! ;)
Shooting_star2

Postby dIGITS » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:01 pm

sold a couple of things to Kag, and everything went really smoothly- fast and easy communication, quick payment. hope you enjoy! =)
Is seriously addicted to all things adorable.
dIGITS

Postby styxlver_82 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:26 am

Great trade with Kag, and everything went smoothly as always. :) Thanks so much!
styxlver_82

Postby FLiPDaT » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Kag purchased some small items from me to complete some sets for her collection. She's very friendly, great with replies, paid fast and everything went smoothly. Hope to work with her again. =]
What you lookin' at, Willis?
FLiPDaT

Re: kagenator

Postby babylicketysplit » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 pm

i purchased two sets from kagenator! they arrived safe and well packed :) im very pleased with my purchases! i would definately buy from again.
babylicketysplit

Postby styxlver_82 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Kag purchased some sets from me, and as always, she was absolutely wonderful to work with and everything went perfect! :D Thanks!
styxlver_82

Postby FLiPDaT » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Did a trade with Kag. my package arrived quickly, well packed, and items were in great condition as described. she was easy to work with as well. so happy with my item. Tanks, Kag! <3
What you lookin' at, Willis?
FLiPDaT

Return to Seller Feedback